Guided tours are scheduled at 10am and 2pm, every Monday and Thursday.
Available only through advanced and confirmed bookings. As part of the tour, you will:
1. Tour NDC
Uncover the history and heritage of the building, what it stands for today, the community that lives here, and the various programmes that take place in the space.
2. Visit the Fifty Years of Singapore Design Exhibition
Witness how design has evolved and contributed to Singapore’s economy and development, through more than 200 iconic, pivotal and popular designs in Singapore across Visual Communications, Product & Industrial Design, Fashion & Accessories, and Environmental Design.
3. Walk through design Events and exhibitions showcases on Level 1
Immerse yourself in the many design events and exhibitions presented in the central Atrium space and Design Gallery 1 throughout the year.
4. Experience Makerspace@NDC by OneMaker Group
Learn more about prototyping, its processes, and what is in store for budding makers at the Makerspace@NDC.
5. Get busy with hands-on activity by OneMaker Group
Conclude the tour on a high with a hands-on activity which will allow you to unlock your imagination and express your creativity.
Click here to book a tour!
The National Design Centre is within walking distance from Bugis and Bras Basah MRT stations. It is also accessible by bus along Middle Road, Victoria Street and North Bridge Road.
111 Middle Road
National Design Centre
9am to 9pm daily
- Circle Line – Bras Basah station (a 5-minute walk to the centre, take Exit A)
- East-West Line – Bugis station (a 5-minute walk to the centre, take Exit C)
- Downtown Line - Bugis station
- Middle Road (Midlink Plaza): SBS Transit 56 and SMRT 980
- Victoria Street (St Joseph’s Church): SBS Transit 130, 133, 145, 197 and SMRT 851, 960, NR7
- Victoria Street (Bras Basah Complex): SBS Transit 2, 12, 33, 130, 133 and SMRT 960, NR7
- North Bridge Road (Cosmic Insurance Building): SBS Transit 7, 32, 51, 61, 63, 80, 145, 175, 197 and SMRT 851
Parking is available at the following car parks near the centre, along:
- Queen Street: Public and HDB car parks
- Middle Road: InterContinental Singapore Hotel and Bugis Junction car park
- Victoria Street: National Library Building and Bugis+ car park
For venue hire and tenancy
For other enquiries