PRESIDENT'S DESIGN AWARD 2017/2018
The President’s Design Award is presented in two categories: Designer of the Year and Design of the Year. You may nominate someone, or submit your portfolio/project, for both categories.
- All nominations and submissions have to be made online. Manual entries are not accepted.
- Nominations are open from Thursday, 20 July 2017, 5pm and close on Friday, 1 September 2017, 11pm (SGT).
- Submissions are open from Thursday, 20 July 2017, 5pm and close on Friday, 15 September 2017, 11pm (SGT).
- Nominations will be assessed by the Award Secretariat for eligibility. Eligible nominees will be invited via email to make their submissions.
- Designers who wish to make a submission for either category may do so directly without going through the nomination process first. However, they will also be assessed for eligibility and should include a third-party referral in their submission.
- There is no limit to the number of nominations and submissions you can make.
- Please note that there are changes to the nomination and submission processes of the President’s Design Award. You are encouraged to download and read the Guide to PDA 2017/18 before making a nomination or submission.